March 28, 2013

ESCAPING THE DOLDRUMS




Apiece Apart FW13 (photos: Style.com)

Trudging my way through gray days hasn't been especially fun this winter (thanks SAD!), but even though I can't wait for spring and summer to arrive in full force, this collection from Apiece Apart has me wishing I could linger a little longer in the winter months, if only to wear these clothes. My obsession with Apiece Apart is now in the height of its fangirl stage and I will probably continue to spam collection after collection on this blog, but how could I not be into a line with such a well executed clean, modern, and artistic vision? I feel giddy.

5 comments:

Annie Chang said...

amazing collection!
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

nikol said...

For real. I'm so ready for winter to be over although having some pieces from this collection would help me get through the remaining cold days. Where the hell was this collection in the beginning of winter!?

Style Stars said...

love the colors, so deep and subdued.


STYLE STARS

amalie said...

ohhyeahh.!!
x

Tammy said...

beautiful hats.